Wednesday, 2 October 2024

To The Trolls

 

To The Trolls

To the trolls (and anyone else who maybe interested).

The trolls are now saying the events of last year, that I am blogging about, didn’t happen !

The attacks, threats and blackmail by London Andrews, didn’t happen. I’m making it up. I’m delusional.

I suggest you go back and look at my London Andrews Project Tumblr or personal FaceBook accounts. Scroll back to July of 2023, where it started and work from there. You can reread the events, in real time as it were. I make none of this up – I don’t have to, because it happened !


https://londonandrewsandme.tumblr.com/archive


https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100078054575838&sk=grid



#londonandrews #londonandrewsmodel #beauty #sexy #beautiful #bbw #curvy #busty #voluptuous #glamour #kinky #curvymodel #photography #art #lingerie #erotica #model #onlyfans #patreon #londonandrewsproject #londonandrewsandme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here We Go Again !

  Here We Go Again ! Here we go again ! This corporate puritanism, that is now using ‘AI’, just gets worse. My last 2 posts have been given...