Wednesday, 29 July 2026

Court Case Update

 

Court Case Update




An update and answer to those who doubt my previous post (20th July 2026) about the court case. Here are the links to what I was posting about. These are official media posts, I am not posting the links to personal pages of those involved or those that have posted about the background of the case or reported on similar past behaviour by OFS/LA, but they can be found easily enough if you wish to do a little more research.

It is humorously interesting to see the ‘flying monkeys’ at work in Facebook comments. Just a little side note on these personal ones, since June several have been deleted or had their comments section closed, ‘flying monkey’s’ ?

It is also interesting to note that the obvious time period that OFS/LA had been told that the information about the court case must be posted on her own sites has elapsed. As all reference to it has now vanished, as if it never happened !

I didn’t make these posts to attack London and especially not to attack the sanctuary and the animal welfare work she now does. In fact I would recommend supporting the sanctuary and the work she now does. We unsubscribed from the sanctuary back in 2022, because of London's actions and behaviour via Naturist Lady over on MeWe. Actions and behaviour that I never made public back then ! Had it not been for London's behaviour in 2023, the totally false attacks, lies etc. We may have quietly returned to supporting her and the work her sanctuary does. But no….

I made these posts as they are illustrative of an underlying behaviour of OFS/LA. A nasty behaviour, reactions, strategy or treatment, in response to those who ask inconvenient questions.

And the point of all this ? I wasn’t the first person London responded to in this way and all this shows I wasn’t the last !

And lastly, just to re-emphasise a little point I made that seems to have been missed by most ?

And it strikes me as pointed that OFS/LA in one of her posts about this puts, “settled” and “resolved”, in inverted commas !”





Court Case

Onalaska Farm Sanctuary ‘amicably’ resolves lawsuit over lost cat | The Daily Chronicle


Facebook


The Chronicle | Facebook


Go Fund Me

Campaign supporting Onalaska Farm Sanctuary doubles goal to fight lawsuit | The Daily Chronicle


Facebook


#londonandrews #londonandrewsmodel #beautiful #sexy #curvymodel #adultmodel #misrepresentation #insults #abuse #lies #blackmail #catfishing #londonandrewsproject #londonandrewsandme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Court Case Update

  Court Case Update An update and answer to those who doubt my previous post (20 th July 2026) about the court case. Here are the links...