Tuesday, 15 September 2026

LA & Me - Conventions

 

LA & Me - Conventions



Just a clarification on some of the conventions I use when writing this blog, that can confuse some readers.

London Andrews : You may have noticed that for my own reasons I always try to call her London. When writing out the messages, even though the messages use the real name of the girl who is London Andrews or when I am talking directly the girl behind London Andrews and addressing her in the message by her real name – I type London in the text, instead of her real name !

This is a convention I use.

I don’t know why, but I’m still trying to give her some privacy, distance...given the events between that this blog details, why ?

Me and my conciliatory nature perhaps ? Or the fact that despite everything, I still care so much about her ?

Naturist Lady : On the other hand though it was claimed that her name was Sara and of course I used that back then. I make a point of not using it. I merely reference the MeWe account name of Naturist Lady. A bit of depersonalisation. And it also gives me some detachment from the events of 2021 and what followed. At the end of the day it must be borne in mind that the girl who was the creator and actor behind London Andrews, was also the creator and actor behind Naturist Lady !

Part 1 and Part2

This blog was begun in 2024. Part one or the first part of this blog details the events of 2023 and London’s campaign of lies against me and the evidence that proves these to be lies ! The blog then dances around in time, as it were, as the blog progresses onto a catalogue of evidence, both circumstantial and definitive, that shows that London Andrews was the one behind the Naturist Lady account and the events of 2021. Events that I kept private until 2023.

Part two, I had intended to literally set up another blog account/site to cover the events of 2021, to tell the story of what happened between myself and London Andrews. Her manipulation and hurt that she perpetrated via Naturist Lady in 2021. I realised that this was unpractical. So, when at the start of this year (2026) I started to tell the story of the events involving Naturist Lady, I started adding ‘Part 2’ at an early point in those post titles.

So, if a post is starts with ‘Part2’ or say ‘LA and Me Part 2’ etc. It deals solely with events in 2021 that were not public at the time. All the other posts are classed as ‘Part1’ and dance around in the time frame of the relationship between myself and London Andrews, which stretched back before 2015. But 2015 was the significant year I look back to.

Andy



#londonandrews #londonandrewsmodel #beautiful #sexy #curvymodel #adultmodel #misrepresentation #insults #abuse #lies #blackmail #catfishing #londonandrewsproject #londonandrewsandme

No comments:

Post a Comment

LA & Me - Conventions

  LA & Me - Conventions Just a clarification on some of the conventions I use when writing this blog, that can confuse some readers. ...