Friday, 9 October 2026

London Andrews & Me : Stalker Part 1

 

London Andrews & Me : Stalker Part 1



Am I a stalker ?

Then I was a stalker by invitation !

I am repeatedly accused by London Andrews and her ‘flying monkey’ trolls of being a stalker.

Well, I’m collector.

Collecting is an expression of my obsessive personality. But this doesn’t just apply to London. I have hundreds of vinyl records I collected in my youth. I have many, many hundreds of books and magazines in my collection for my specialist subject. And note, London is special in so many ways, but, she is not my specialist subject.

London knew this. London knows who I am. She knows the type of person I am. She what I’m like. She knows what I do and why I do it.

I collect things that interest me. London interests me, so I began collecting. There is a difference between collecting and stalking.

I subscribed to her Patreon. I cruised around the internet looking for things I could collect. I was also checking on her behalf, looking on sites and forums for occasions where her modelling work was being pirated. I would report these finds to her so she could take action. At that time Patreon was basically her sole source of income, pirating her Patreon was robbing her of money !

Sadly, I found so much of her work being pirated, sometimes that months entire Patreon update pirated, robbed from London. It became a routine that I would send London an email full of links that she could deal with.

Why did I do this ? Because London had been doing this alone prior to my help. And because London and myself would talk online and I found out just how upsetting she found this process, hunting down her pirated work. So, to save her the distress, I step in and helped.

And during this process we talked to each other across several social media sites. So she grew to know me. As time passed it became easier for her to ask me for certain items, so she could use them, than for her to search her own collections for something specific.

So, why all those screenshots of her Instagram etc ?

Well, going back, I recorded to odd one that really interested me and I wanted to remember, so I saved it. Then in 2019, when London accepted my offer of help, the very rationale of The London Andrews Project, was to share London’s posts on the social media that she had then stopped using. So then I began to collect what I thought would be interesting or important, or the ones that London herself specifically told me she wanted sharing.

So, was collecting and sharing all that, stalking ?


Here’s a little tale that gives an insight into things and also shows things are not quite as London would have you believe. At the moment London doesn’t acknowledge that she used FaceBook, following being banned by FaceBook back in 2016 and according to her that was the end of it. But….she reopened a FaceBook account to promote London Andrews’ modelling work in 2017. In 2020, as she was now focused on her animal sanctuary, which also had a FaceBook page, she decided to delete the London Andrews one. Her reasoning was, to run FaceBook, you need a personal profile, that you run your other groups and pages from. London had become worried that the modelling page would be a future threat to that profile, because of corporate puritanism and future rule changes, to her personal account and thus her sanctuary.

Prior to this deletion, she gave me a ‘heads up’, and advised I add anything I think would be interesting, to my collection. So, I did. But, is that stalking ?



#londonandrews #londonandrewsmodel #beautiful #sexy #curvymodel #adultmodel #misrepresentation #insults #abuse #lies #blackmail #catfishing #londonandrewsproject #londonandrewsandme

No comments:

Post a Comment

London Andrews & Me : Stalker Part 1

  London Andrews & Me : Stalker Part 1 Am I a stalker ? Then I was a stalker by invitation ! I am repeatedly accused by London Andrew...