London Andrews Q & A From 2018
Sorry, you may need to use the pause to read this Q&A session posted below. It’s a very interesting and long, well over two minutes long, question and answer session London did on her Instagram back in the summer of 2018. It gives a really good insight into her as she talks about herself, its personal and revealing.
What is also revealing in a way is what she does not mention during this Q & A.
She mentions the subject of dating several times and talks about the difficulties caused by being a nude model. But what London doesn’t say here is equally important.
She doesn’t say she’s is dating.
She doesn’t say she has fallen in love.
She doesn’t say his divorce is due soon.
She doesn’t talk about the fact they were planning to get engaged.
She doesn’t talk about that he wanted to marry her, but that this was a step too far at this point.
How did I know this ?
Because these are some of the topics London and myself talked together about regularly.
And that guy she was dating that summer ?
They married in November of that year (2018).
There are those that say London Andrews never knew me, that I’m making all this up ?
There are those who say well you knew London, but London didn’t know you !
That I am just a dangerous stalker who chased her out of modelling ?
That she was only being polite answering me ?
Some say it never happened ?
None of which is true. But, if this is your view, care explain this ?
London was lying when she attacked me and blamed me in 2023 and she is lying now !
And those unsubstantiated claims and accusations, you know - Lies -, still have an affect to this day.
I’m telling the truth and here’s the evidence to prove that : This is the whole point of this blog !
There is so much more I could say. So many tales I could tell. But, I can’t prove them. I no longer have the evidence to back them up. They would be claims and accusation without any proof.
Exactly like London does !!!
Afterword : I’m anyway on holiday for the next few weeks, so no updates here. But, The London Andrews Project will still be updated, I’ve loaded up an old mobile/cellular phone, so I can keep posting photos for you. Just random single ones, not following my normal posting format.
I’m currently typing up a lot of things London Andrews related. Working on what will be a couple of long posts, transcribing conversation Naturist Lady and myself had about London Andrews. Everything from raunchy descriptions of intimate sessions together. To discussing worries about her drinking. From talking about her sexuality, to me expressing concerns about London's mental health and Naturist Lady reassuring me. And getting insights into past events.
I’ve also finally started typing up the novel, a fictional version of what happened between us all. I’m hoping to get a lot of typing done for this, while I am away.
In other news I thinking of starting a YouTube channel for the London Andrews Project. It may be easier to add links to YouTube than try to upload the video to some of the sites because I’m hitting the size limits on uploads on some sites. What do you think ? Andy A
#londonandrews #londonandrewsmodel #beautiful #sexy #curvymodel #adultmodel #misrepresentation #insults #abuse #lies #blackmail #catfishing #londonandrewsproject #londonandrewsandme


No comments:
Post a Comment