Monday, 17 August 2026

Reddit - Oops !

 

Reddit – Oops !



While I was going away on holiday at the start of August I had a choice. Either have a holiday from posting and updating the London Andrews Project or do something that allows me to do something so you don’t miss out on the beauty that is London Andrews.

I thought I’d try something different, so you don’t miss out. I loaded the apps I use onto an old mobile/cellular phone. Along with a selection of photos to use. No problem….except ???

Reddit !

Unfortunately Reddit played up and unfortunately, I hadn’t thought about the emails I use for the apps etc. So, I got locked out of the Reddit account and haven’t been able to update, as I have on the other sites. I’m about to play catch-up on there and then back to normal with the posting, as I’m now back home.


In other news, while away, for the first time since 2021, my wife and I argued about London and things ! What set her off, I was typing up messages from 2021 sent by Naturist Lady. The fake personality London created to play a game with me, with us ! The messages I was typing were NL was telling tales about what she and London were getting upto together and with their husbands. The bait she used to tempt me in and seduce me. It set her off and we rowed about things.

She understood why I still run the London Andrews Project, to share the beauty and my fascination with London with you all….and as an act of defiance.

(Read the blog to understand.)

But, this blog and novel, why ?

First, because it happened. This is what London did, that’s why ?

Then London lied. She lied to me. She lied about the events. She lied about me. She lied about us. She lied about herself. And because of her power and position, those lies had an effect ! Those lies stuck !

This blog is counter those lies.

But while we talked a new analogy came out of me. And I think it is valid and useful, so I’ll share it. I’m a shadow. This blog is shadow. Me and what went on between London and me from 2021 to 2023. Those events and the lies she told about those events and us. They are a shadow. And the shadow of those lies London is going to have to truthfully talk about some day – only because the shadow is there. At some point, she is going to have to explain.

#londonandrews #londonandrewsmodel #beautiful #sexy #curvymodel #adultmodel #misrepresentation #insults #abuse #lies #blackmail #catfishing #londonandrewsproject #londonandrewsandme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reddit - Oops !

  Reddit – Oops ! While I was going away on holiday at the start of August I had a choice. Either have a holiday from posting and updating ...