Friday, 19 June 2026

Tumblr AI – Getting Worse

 

Tumblr AI – Getting Worse



“Sort out your AI !!!!! First these are talkheads videos of a girl talking about things related to cat rescue ! Next they are actually IG videos, visibly IG videos ! Yes I want a review !!!”

Tumblr’s AI mature content monitoring system as flagged the video I posted on Wednesday. Which is just London talking about issues related to running a cat rescue. She’s wearing her ordinary clothes and not tying to be sexy….failing because she is just so gorgeously sexy at any time…..but AI really is worryingly bad. I doesn’t fill me with hope for the future when AL gets to run so much – too much – of our lives.

And over 48 hours later, the video is still flagged, “ Your post is in content label review.”



#londonandrews #londonandrewsmodel #beautiful #sexy #curvymodel #adultmodel #misrepresentation #insults #abuse #lies #blackmail #catfishing #londonandrewsproject #londonandrewsandme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Request

  A couple of people have asked that I post screen shots of the IG video I shared, so they can be read easier. #LondonAndrews #londonand...